Just a little Randomness
In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little bit inconsistent with my blogging lately. Sometimes it seems like I'll go a week or more without writing a post...I don't like it...but it happens. As they say, the first step is admitting the problem. I'm pretty good about blogging recent shoots or showcasing my work, but when it comes to writing about myself and what's going on in my life...I tend to slip a bit. I want to turn this blog into more of an online journal to help people connect with me and give them a sense of my character. So starting now, I'm going to blog more about random things in my life. So here we go...
• For some reason, I've been obsessed with grilling corn on the cob lately...Cathy's brother Mike might've turned me on to it, but man it's good.
• Speaking of food, I've been trying to lose weight and actually lost 12lbs in a week and a half. Then 4th of July came and I gained it all back...
• Our dogs have been going crazy lately. We hear about every deer, bird, rabbit, and chipmunk on our property. They never stop barking. EVER.
• I'm getting married in about a month. I'm not nervous about it, but I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly...I don't want any surprises.
• Speaking of weddings and arrangements, why don't people RSVP anymore? It's just rude. Guess you don't want to be fed or something.
• We're going to Cathy's brother's wedding this weekend, should be a fun time. I'm allowed to take some pictures :)
• For a while I haven't been able to tolerate coffee because my nerves were acting up. But I'm better now. I missed you coffee :)
• I was bored on Monday so I started watching season one of Two and a Half Men. I've seen them all before, but I'm unable to stop watching.
Currently on season three... • I'm currently jamming out to "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars. It's my new favorite song and quite possibly one of the most awesome
songs ever. Check it out. • I think everyone was trying to kill me in traffic today. The number of people that cut me off, slammed on their brakes, and just generally made
me angry was abnormally high. Seriously people...wake up. • Speaking of driving, on my way home I saw a turtle in the road. I stopped to help him across and he hissed at me. That ungrateful @$%&!
That's all for now. Thanks for listening, I feel better. More thoughts and professional work coming soon. Stay tuned!